Thursday, July 26, 2007

new family member


22 juli..
Mas adit sent me an sms,,
“ ada berita gembiraaaaa….”
Yes, im also happy for him, as I always do..

The time, has really flown so fast.
It felt like just yesterday, when he told me to buy him some kites.
When he thought me how to use the internet, to chat using MIRC,,[wondering,,do they still use MIRC..]
When we went to citos and watch lord of the ring.
When he made me cry, because of some unreasonable reasons.
When he thought me how to use an SLR camera [back there, I don’t even know what was SLR stands for].
Ohh,, those old days. How I miss them.
And now,
Oh gosh,,
Those old days..
They feel just like yesterday..

He always got answers to my question about everything.
He knows.
He understands.
Although, he also forget things.

I believe, he’ll be a very wonderful daddy.
And mbak, is gonna be a very good mommy.

I’m so happy for both of them.

Gosh, how fast we have grown up.

My brother, is gonna be a father..!
My mom and dad is gonna be a grandparents..!

How wonderful is that..?
Alhamdulillah.

Im so happy for both of u, mas adit and mbak ade,, congratulations..!

No comments:

Post a Comment