Saturday, April 14, 2007

ice cream..? i just feel like i need it

ive just bought and ate one and half litre of ice cream, not me my self,,its me with the girls..
i just feel like i need it,,cuz its been a long time since i ate my last ice ream,,hahaha..no.. its not that..i feel like i need those ice cream..hahaha..
it was white choccolate with marshmallow flavor [yummy....]
hahaha

this morning we just attend PPI for maulid nabi celebration, and i had a photograph with that little girl named rara,,she is so cute.!!!
hahaha..
then i wondered,, will my daughter [my future daughter] will be look like her..?no, she will be much cuter..hahaha...but rara is good,, i mean rara is cute.. she is so chubby and has a curly hair,, oh so cute lah... i like her, and i thought "what kind of husband shall i look for to get a daughter like her" hahaha...but im sure, my [future] daughter (what ever my[future] husband look like) will look much more cuter than she is..and she'll be a wonderful child, beautiful and so nice also smart..amin..
well, if i put that photo on FS and i said that shes my daughter, im sure u all will believe, hahaha.. its nt that i look much ike her, but, its not surprising anymore for being a teenage mom nowadays,, right..?
but that not happening to me ofcourse,,
i still have so many dreams and achievements and targets to be reach..
but see that picture there..rara is so cute right...?

mmm,, then i'll have my first paper in monday..
wish me luck yaw..

No comments:

Post a Comment