Wednesday, April 11, 2007

its raining out side


From where I sit now,
I can hear the sound of rain falling steadily,
I can smell the wetted grass and the wetted tan,
I can see the grey sky,
I can feel the fresh wind breeze

Can you..?

Wondering, what r u guys doin rite now, at the time I wrote this post and at the time u read my post.

R u just killing ur time, opening some blogs randomly, and then accidentally got here.
Or u read this blog with purpose, what ever it is.

I don’t know..

By the time I wrote this post, I was tryin to study material engineering for my final, but I cant seem to put my head in focus. In the middle of the rain, perfect time to have a daydreaming.

Have u heard jojo’s too little too late?
I’ve read the lyric, have u?
So let me go now
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know...
It's just too little too late
Too little too late..?
His chance has come and gone..?
Is it already too late..?
Has his chance come and gone..?
Or
There is no such word like too late in my dictionary..?
Never too late..
Never no for him..

Earlier,
My friend told me that he officially being forgotten by his ex.
My other friend was being cheated by his girlfriend while another friend of mine cheated her boyfriend.
My other friend was trying to find another love of his life.
My other friend was breaking up.

What about me..?
What do I feel now.. Beneath these masks.. Underneath my skin.. Deep down inside..

Like a little bird in the middle of the rain.
Couldn’t find way home.
Couldn’t define where it belongs.
Confused.
Afraid.
So the little bird chose to stop for a while, rest its wings, on a branch, waiting..
Waiting for... Nothing.
Just relax until its nerves begin to feel comfortable.
Until it ready to fly back, and decide where to go.
To where its heart lead. To somewhere it belongs. And hopefully to somewhere it wants.
Cause the little bird feel numb rite now. Numb.

N.U.M.B

“don’t say u love me/unless forever/don’t tell me u need me/if u’re not gonna stay/don’t give me this feeling/I’ll only believing/make it real/or take it all away”

No comments:

Post a Comment