Wednesday, February 28, 2007

i hate it..i hate it..i hate it..

i hate it when i cant say "no" to the things i dont wanna do..!!
juz lemme be ma self,,wether u like it o not..
i aint givva damn..!!
why should i care eniwey..??
i dont need ya to givva damn to me..
but why ya force me to givva damn to ya..??
if u wanna take me..the d whole me..
dont take me partially..
take me,,me whole package..
i try never ask anything from ma environment..
but why ma environment ask so much from me..????
lemme be ma self..!!
why should i care what u think o me..
i dont ask u to care about me..!!
its ur own decision to care bout me..
if u care bout me,,if u really care..
dont ask anything for return..!!

wanna break d society rule..!!

for ya information,,
i dont givva damn if ya dunn wanna take me o care bout me,,as long as ya lemme be ma self..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment