Friday, September 28, 2007

siblings

i am now IM-ing with mbnana,,
yesterday she msg-ed me when i didnt OL all day, doin my assignment at KTDI
she said mbnon is not well, n not b able to go to her office
and at that particular day, i was taking neozep,,
[kompak ajah..]
n now she said that,
she is also feeling not well,,
the air was extremely hot n all that she want is to drink ice, which is not good.
and she told me,, the other day mas adit went home and said "aku koq koyo arep flu ngene yo mah..?"
huhu,,,siblings,,kompak aja sakit bareng2..

i remember d days about nine years ago [maybe] when i was still in elementary school,,dunno what grade..
when it comes to ramadhan, 
we usually get sick,,all of us,,
started from who, then she was getting better,
then him,, then better
than me,, then getting better,,
then her..
gituuu ajah..
ganti2 an,,
if im not mistaken, that year was d first year when we didnt celebrate lebaran in solo, 
when we all sick..

and looking at what we r now,,
my mas adit is gonna b a father,
my mbnana is gonna be a mother,
my mbnon is twenty-something,,
there r still something that havent changed from all of us..

oohhh,, how i miss my siblings,
how i love them,
how i love my parents,
how lucky i am to have them.
they love me [i guess n i hope]
they'll never leave me
they never fail me
the complete me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment