Wednesday, January 23, 2008

where did i go wrong.?

gosh,,
ive been wondering
how could i lose it?

my friend, how could i lose my friend?

is it just slipping away from my hand?

are u just gone?
or
did i let u go?

im looking back those days,
when i was still part of things u do,
when u were still part of things i do.

and i cant find it.
where did i lose u?

has someone take u away?
or
am i not cool enough to stay wif u?
am i not enough caring?
am i not enough sharing?

all i can see is that now u re too far gone.
i can see that u re living ur lyf.
well,
good luck then.
in whatever u re doing rite now.

im always here.
and u know how to find me.

As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
The Fray-How to Save a Life

No comments:

Post a Comment