Sunday, July 20, 2008

imperfect life of mine


There’s no such thing called “perfection” . There is a thing that called “ideal condition” which be used for standardization. But in real condition, in real life there is no “ideal condition”.

There is always error presence. A non ideality factor. As gamma in modified raolt’s law equation. As Z in ideal gas equation.

In the beginning, we learnt that PV=ZnRT, when Z=1 the equation reduced to PV=nRT and then called ideal gas equation. But then, as we learn more in time, we know that there’s no ideal gas presence. Z will never be equal to one in real life.

Ideal condition can only be used for assumption, to make calculation easier. But, it does not presence.

What I’m trying to say here is stop trying to live your fairy tale. There is no perfect condition in real life. In life as a woman, we might want to live as in fairy tale, beauty, knowledge, prince charming, living happily ever after. Well then go ahead live in your own heaven, because down here, there’s no happily ever after, there’s no perfect live.

It is normal for a human being to think that theirs neighbor’s grass always looks greener. But think again, look closer. It is not as the way you think about it. It is not as simple as you think. U might see them happy, they wear fancy branded clothes but let see how they are doing in family relation, his father might never have time to tuck in his son every night. You might see “oh look she is gorgeous, having a great mark and a wonderful boyfriend”, but look at the other side of her. She might end up every night crying over her divorced parent. You might see him as the brightest guy in the class, but u don’t know that every morning he wakes up worrying his addict young brother.

There’s no perfect life. Live with that. Stop thinking that I have a perfect life just because I travel a lot, I have a fancy gadget, a wonderful supportive family and a CPA above three. U don’t have any idea what I am going through. And u don’t need to know what I am going through.

U have no right to judge me and so am I, I don’t have the right to judge u. I'm trying so hard not to judge cause i don't want to be judged.

I live with my imperfection, I try to deal with it, I always try to accept it and so shall you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment