Thursday, August 23, 2007

dives dives dives

ive just had my first diving trip at pulau aur,,and its really fun,,
although i didnt enjoy the post diving,,cuz i always get vomit afterward..
but after all,,it was fantastic..

my first dives was at teluk teluran,,twenty something feet for thirty something minutes
my first thought was,, "wow,,its a real life discovery channel"

my second dives was worse,,
fourty something feet,,twenty something minutes
the current was so strong..and it was sloppy
and i had a very though equalizing...
but it was worth it,,
the fishes swam in front of my mask,,
and i nearly could touch them

my third dives was better,,
at teluk jawa,,calmer than the second..
it was thirty something feet,,and thirty something minutes..

my fourth dives was again in teluk jawa..
my last dives,,
and its getting better..

i saw many beautiful fishes..
i even saw a turtle,, but not exactly during my dives..
but on the way back to the resort from the dive site..
wow,,
it was amazing,,
a turtle,,safe n sound..!!!!

although i only had 4 dives and 7 vomits
i really enjoy the trip,,
and looking forward for my next diving trip..!!!

now i know,,
someday,, i wanna be an underwater photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment