Friday, February 1, 2008

blabbering about: nothing.!

its been a while since my last post,
and i dont know why.
i have click the "post blog" button, but when the page is ready,
i just cant figured out what i want to write.

tomorrow, i'll be going to langkawi to enjoy my mid-sem break.
excited. as always.

but, after that holiday.
back to reality.

to the paper that have been waiting for me.

gosh...

i really want to graduate. with an appropriate marks of course.
then get a good job, maybe for one and two years.
then, if along the way, i fall in love with this polymer things,
or i feel that thirst for another cup of knowledge,
maybe i want to get my master [MBA- Master By Accident] 
of course with me sponsoring my self, or may be the company i work with.
then i'll go traveling. see some natural wonders around the globe.
seeking for: answer. [to the question i dont even dare to ask].
then maybe along the way i'll meet a gr8 guy. who knows.
well i have not thinking further than that.

about last year.
i've made some kind like target list. what i expect to see in me within the next three or four years.
i am so happy that i can see some "tick" mark i've made on it.
i just need to keep workin on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment